Mr. RK Nayyar is MBA (Finance), ACWA and CAIIB with 35 years of Banking & Finance experience, presently as Managing Director of St. Joan’s Public School, Zirakpur. He retired as Additional Managing Director of Punjab State Cooperative Bank, with 360 degree experience of agricultural banking in Credit Administration, Risk Management, Branch Operations and Customer Relationship Management. Mr. Nayyar managed a wide spectrum of 626 branches in Punjab and staff of above 4300, with expertise in administering operations and implementing strategies towards enhancing business volumes and growth.
Nurturing human relations and community development has always been in the nerves of Mr. Nayyar throughout his professional journey. With his deep roots to serve the society, he has been advising the associations in different roles:
- Executive Member of CMA, 2017-2018
- Member of EC, Chandigarh Lawn tennis Association for 2 years (2017-18)
- President, Shantivan, Cooperative Housing Society
- Executive Member, Resident Welfare Association, Sector 43-A, Chandigarh
- GM Chandigarh Lawn tennis Association for 2 years (2008-09)
- Guest Faculty with Regional Institute of Cooperative Management